Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Athletics Day November 2016

Thought I would share some of the fabulous writing that my writing group produced today.

I was ready to run. Mrs Barber clapped and Coo[per was in front of me. I ran. I ran really fast.
By Ryan

The hurdles were very big.
by Jonty

Clap! I was running to the finish line.
by Grace

I was scared because the parents were shouting loudly.
by Yuffie

When Mrs Barber clapped I ran to the end and I came first. It was lots of fun. My Mum cheered for me. I felt happy.
by Bridget

Clap! Mrs Barber let the race go. I went fast. I felt happy.
by Ben

When I jumped over the hurdles I came first and all the children were cheering for the children running. My heart was beating fast as I jumped over the hurdles and I tried hard.
by Kaea

I went to ran to the finish line. Everyone was in front of me but I was happy.
by Tilly

I came first in the running race. It was fun.
by Olaf

No comments:

Post a Comment